Une toute nouvelle aventure !

Forum concernant ce jeu et les serveurs que j'héberge. (ce sous-forum remplace conseiljedi.com)
Maikoru
Jedi Perpétuellement Affamé

Re: Une toute nouvelle aventure !

Post by Maikoru »

Gamall wrote:
Gamall wrote:In fact, I just recalled that the very first version of the Code which I wrote (circa 2005) was already in English!
I have even managed to find it in the archive of sent mails of my old mailbox. It does bring back some memories...
JediCouncil-VERY-FIRST-VERSION.pdf
All subsequent versions were in French and had an interesting section entitled "La barrière de la langue"...
Oh oh, this Code is even shorter than other Codes I wrote in the past. :haha
"..." -- Link
Gamall
Hic sunt dracones

Post by Gamall »

Yep... and the Council had a staggering TWO members: Beldin (!) and yours truly. :haha The Code grew with the clan.

Good times :ouioui
{<§ Gamall Wednesday Ida §>}
{ Mods and Programs - Mods TES-IV Oblivion }
Maikoru
Jedi Perpétuellement Affamé

Post by Maikoru »

At the same time, I entered in [SF].
Good times.
"..." -- Link
Paillou

Post by Paillou »

Coucou les gens.

alors plusieur petit chose.

1- je parle pour moi et pour genki je pense, possible de fair un resumé pour les pavés a venir ? ou une BD seré pas mal ^^

2- l'idée et pas mal mais je ne suis plus trop attiré par ce jeu enfin pas autant qu'avant, par contre je créer des map et des skin sur counter strike et autres, me faut juste voir commen sa ce passe pour JK et sa devrai le faire pour créer des map et des skin

3-
Musa wrote:J'invite tous ceux qui sont motivés pour créer ce clan (si vous avez lu jusqu'ici, c'est que vous êtes qualifié xD) à le faire savoir, comme l'ont déjà fait Maikoru et Guetteur !
Il y a d'autres vieux § inscrits ici qui viennent une fois tous les 36 -- Gaylord, Quinlan... Myrddyn est injoignable il semble. Beldin passe irrégulièrement et va sans doute poster une blague de mauvais goût en guise de réponse... Tu peux quand-même essayer de les contacter par MP (envoi groupé) et les diriger vers le sujet. Tu peux essayer aussi les gens de l'Académie Jedi, Thor, Garek, etc, avec qui j'avais de bonnes relations (je les ai hébergés pendant X années).
ida tu ma même pas cité :ouin :ouin :ouin :ouin :ouin

4- vue le peut de frequentation sur jk il serai peut etre mieu ce projeter sur un jeu plus recent STAR WARS : le pouvoir de la force 2
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/articles/0001/ ... review.htm

J'ai jouer au un en solo apre je ne sait pas ce qu'il vaut en multijoueur.

5- voila c'est tout dsl pour les fautes =) (ida ne fait pas un nouveaux poste pour me corrigé tu risque de te fair du mal xD)
Genki
Vieux pote croulant, Ami sénile, Camarade grabataire

Post by Genki »

Paillou wrote:et pour genki
LOL, non c'est bon :haha
Paillou wrote:sur counter strike
Counter Strike, cay le mal :ouioui
Paillou wrote:ida ne fait pas un nouveaux poste pour me corrigé tu risque de te fair du mal xD
J'ai bien peur que ça soit plus fort qu'elle :ouioui :langue
Gamall
Hic sunt dracones

Post by Gamall »

Did you guys miss the part where I said that all posts were to be in English ? Perhaps it was not red enough ? (Don't answer that question. Of course you DID miss that part.)
:monstre
Paillou wrote:sible de fair un resumé pour les pavés a venir ? ou une BD seré pas mal ^^
Do you mean a summary of previous posts ? Or that future longs posts should be shipped with a cliffs notes version ?

In both cases, NO. If you can't be bothered to read, it is probably a good idea not to rely on you.
Paillou wrote:vue le peut de frequentation sur jk il serai peut etre mieu ce projeter sur un jeu plus recent STAR WARS : le pouvoir de la force 2http://www.jeuxvideo.com/articles/0001/ ... review.htmJ'ai jouer au un en solo apre je ne sait pas ce qu'il vaut en multijoueur.
The highlighted part seems like rather an important point to me... :hum

edit:
and are you sure that there will be a PC version ? This does not appear to be the case for the first version:
http://www.forceunleashed.net/faq/#cat0_3 wrote:What systems is the game for?
The announced platforms are Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PSP, PS2, and DS.

The idea of going to a newer SW game is valid in itself, but more research is needed before it can be seriously considered. :hum
Genki

Post by Genki »

Gamall wrote:Did you guys miss the part where I said that all posts were to be in English ?
Paillou's fault :hum
Gamall wrote:and are you sure that there will be a PC version ?
Force Unleashed 1 doesn't exist on PC, unlike the second one :super
Gamall
Hic sunt dracones

Post by Gamall »

Genki wrote:Force Unleashed 1 doesn't exist on PC, unlike the second one :super
Seems so, I have found several sources which confirm that the sequel shall have a PC version.

However there remains the question of the multiplayer mode.

And, since I have never played FU, I don't know if the gameplay for this series is even remotely comparable to that of JKA...
Musa

Post by Musa »

Actually, it does exist a PC version : Star Wars Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition. However, that one is not optimized at all and is full of bug in any kind. I already had the chance to play it a bit, it remains a good game, but a beat'em all one. This is a very different kind of JKA which is more action/adventure oriented.
Ida wrote:However if all potential members are in the same situation -- which is likely -- then the idea of an international clan is clearly infeasible.

In fact, I just recalled that the very first version of the Code which I wrote (circa 2005) was already in English! Unfortunately I had to translate it back into French because the other founders were a bit lost... This goes to show that language was an obstacle then, and is likely to be an obstacle now. The more I think about it, the less optimistic I become.
Unfortunately, I agree. Next question to ask is who is ready to try this new adventure in english?
Paillou

Post by Paillou »

je suis plus la je suis vraimen mauvais en anglais xD
:ouin :ouin :ouin
Genki

Post by Genki »

Musa wrote:Actually, it does exist a PC version : Star Wars Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition
Genki wrote:unlike the second one :super
Star Wars Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition = The second one :haha
Musa

Post by Musa »

Star Wars Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition is not the second game, it is a compilation of the first and of his extensions.
Both games exist on PC, the second is not released yet : http://www.jeuxvideo.com/recherche/jeux ... 0force.htm
Genki

Post by Genki »

Extension = Second One :haha
Same thing as JK, JKA != JK3 but it's the "third one"
Musa

Post by Musa »

Ah okay!
I was confused because Paillou spoke about the real second one!

Anyway, it don't seem to have a multi-player mode.
So... now what?
Gamall
Hic sunt dracones

Post by Gamall »

Musa wrote:Anyway, it don't seem to have a multi-player mode.
Source ? FU had a multiplayer mode -- duels at least, I have seen a video of it on YouNoob. Seemed pretty messy at that too. :oO
Musa wrote:So... now what?
Now ? The idea seems seriously compromised in my opinion. Where "seriously compromised" is to be understood as an euphemism for "dead and buried".

Several complications have been highlighted already, of which the "language problem" seems the most threatening. Starting with the leaders: Maik's English is hesitant and slow -- he said it himself -- and yours, while intelligible, is very awkward and ungrammatical at times. In both cases, it would be quite enough for regular members, but a serious hindrance for leaders.

Furthermore, we are waaaaaaaaay below my sacrosanct critical mass of 10 genuinely interested people. Even with no filtering standard at all.

Let's face it; we all have fond memories of our old clan, but unless someone has a truly groundbreaking, earth-shatteringly good new idea, it is going to remain exactly that: a collection of fond memories. Resurrecting it is simply not practical. Regarding the practical arguments for and against, we have mainly a dreamy and misty-eyed "we would so like it to be just like good ol' times" versus a stern "the real world disagrees for N reasons". :snif