Watching a server from external program

Forum concernant ce jeu et les serveurs que j'héberge. (ce sous-forum remplace conseiljedi.com)
evan1715

Re: Watching a server from external program

Post by evan1715 »

er back to what u though this question was about in the first place... also i have an idea... if multircon, qcmd or rcon unlimited can get back a packet or w/e it is :P why can't u make it do that all the time? i mean if u do rcon status and it shows all the ips in multircon/qcmd/rcon-unlimited why can't u do that but watch for UserInfoChanged and then send the rcon clientkick #... if u can get a response back why not have all of it come back?
Gamall
Hic sunt dracones

Post by Gamall »

evan1715 wrote:...why can't u....
Because the protocol does not allow us to get the desired info (players' models)
Me, Myself & I in the first post wrote:Basically, you can watch everything getInfo and getStatus give you. But they don't give you the players' models
... which is why I enquired (without much hope) about a RCon command that would do that. Since there is none, it can't be done that way.
{<§ Gamall Wednesday Ida §>}
{ Mods and Programs - Mods TES-IV Oblivion }
evan1715

Post by evan1715 »

i have an idea for the autokicker against the model

Have you heard of SithBuster? It's a mod-type of thing that is capable of running with or without mods. All it is, is .dll's that watch clients that join if they have any wallhacks and stuff. If they do that have to go download sithbuster client to join the game. Would that be capable of doing that but in a much simpler way. By detecting the "******" model then kicking, by just using dll's?

Did you change my icon again? Lol :haha
Gamall
Hic sunt dracones

Post by Gamall »

evan1715 wrote:Would that be capable of doing that but in a much simpler way. By detecting the "******" model then kicking, by just using dll's?
This would be equivalent to the "KT-like" solution which was discussed earlier, except it won't work on 1.02... for lack of source code, yet again... :fi
evan1715 wrote:Did you change my icon again? Lol :haha
Nope, not voluntarily... it happened when I added you to this group. The default avatar replaced your own. Fixed that.
{<§ Gamall Wednesday Ida §>}
{ Mods and Programs - Mods TES-IV Oblivion }