JediDog

Forum concernant ce jeu et les serveurs que j'héberge. (ce sous-forum remplace conseiljedi.com)
Jc61990

JediDog

Post by Jc61990 »

i was surfing around some servers on jk2 1.02 and saw a JediDog test server so i joined it and after i connected it gave me some error about CL_parse somthething
evan1715

Re: JediDog

Post by evan1715 »

the server is on jk2 1.03
1.02 and 1.03 have the same list, the error u got was because of the different versions
u know u could of gone to my forum instead of gamall's forum :P there is a guest spot, link's in my profile if ur ever interested
on 1.02 i have a hex edited mod that does some good :P, ever see JDFix in the serverinfo?
Jc61990

Post by Jc61990 »

uhm... what?
Jc61990

Post by Jc61990 »

actually well.. when i downloaded jedi dog it said the creator was Gamall so i posted it here. yea im mainly a 1.04 player tried 1.02 for the 1st time had a bad expirence and probly wont play 1.02 anymore. im used to 1.04 and my clan is in 1.04 so im good :P aslo im used to JA Mod 1.6 it may be the most vulnerable mod to exploits but its still my favorite
Gamall
Hic sunt dracones

Post by Gamall »

Jc61990 wrote:ctually well.. when i downloaded jedi dog it said the creator was Gamall so i posted it here.
Could you give a link to the place where "it said" that ?

Just to clarify things, Evan's (== Jedidog's) mod is based on severals scraps of my own code (namely the protections against fake players, ingame say buffer overflow and forcecrash, plus maybe a few cvars, I don't know, I didn't check.), but it is definitely not my mod.
{<§ Gamall Wednesday Ida §>}
{ Mods and Programs - Mods TES-IV Oblivion }
evan1715

Post by evan1715 »

no no babs lol, i put a folder of what i used from Gamall in the .zip of my 1.04's tiny fix,
i included the .c files of where and what i edited
gamall's original basejk readme Gamall'sBJKASFv1.1.txt
gamall's original forcecrash Gamall's ForceCrash Readme.txt
and a "info - gamall.txt" i made for info
This folder is for Gamall's fixes I used. I used Gamall's force crash fix and the edited version of anti fake players
-w_force.c containing only the anti force crash section, uses Gamall's fix for force crash
-g_clients.c containing only clientconnect section, uses gamall's core of anti q3fill
open source force crash is at http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/J ... _Fix;85487
Gamall's forum for contact http://www.gamall-ida.com/f/index.php
It is full cited but no where in it does it say it's gamall's mod, i just used some of the stuff in gamall mod
You can even read the readme and stuff at my forum the 'stealth' is the latest but ill make 1 more to fix it up a bit, that might be a while though

You'll probably have a bad experience in JK2 because of all the exploits and server crashes, just join a server that has kickbot enabled (a 1.02d Linux) and they have it o_o, if u want to be safe from flood, galak, name crash & force crash